Monday, April 9, 2007

A heart-broken message


Last week ,I heard a tragedy when I talked with my senior high friends on MSN .He said that our teacher had been hospitalized over a month and his condition was not optimistic .As a result ,we friends decided to see him when series vacation came .

last Wednesday ,I arrived at one of my friend's home first ,and then he drove car to assembling place ,our senior high school .Though seeing friends and teachers who didn't see each other was a joyful matter ,we enjoyed conversations and cherish the memory of those carefree days .But returning to the fact ,we had to see our teacher .As soon as knowing the hospital our teacher stayed ,we began to go to destination .After taking one hour on the bus ,we finally got to the hospital .Before visiting teacher , there were some rules we had to follow .In the first place ,only two people can come in to the intensive care unit .Second ,we had to wear masks .When it turned to me for seeing teacher ,I was so nervous that my head was blank .But sorrow filled up my mind when my first eye on my teacher .His energetic expression and powerful voice were not appear anymore .The pain took over his entertaining appearance .The only word he can say is to murmur .Nevertheless I was not sick ,I could fell the hurt from him .That scene is too sorrowful to describe .The only thing I can do for him is to say “You have to tolerate this tough time ,teacher . ”I didn't know whether he heard my words or not but hope he will get better soon sincerely .

No comments: