Thursday, March 1, 2007

Fool around all winter....

Wel l , I find my physical force being low after I wasted time during winter vacation . Because of this , my basketball skills goes backward . I even can't believe what did I play so badly . As a result , I plan to train my physical strength first . And then , I will practice basketball skills with my whole heart . I hope I can not recover my skills but beyond myself , and push me to a higher level . Will this goal attend ? Mmmm..... , I will .

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice goal.
Hope you can achieve that, sincerely

Sea said...

Actually, you’ve already owned a nice skill.
But I believe you’re still enhancing yours.
And the most important is, you love basketball.
And I know you’ll always do so.

b9542022lyntton said...

Mmmm...
It's nice to challenge yourself
but don't forget to rest when you feel tired . And remember that , when there's a will there's a way !